Thursday, March 15, 2012

Writing Class in Hadera Starting April 30

I'm looking to see if there is enough interest in having a writing class for fiction and memoir writing in my home in Hadera.

I need a minimum of three students to start the class.

The class will last 4 weeks, and meet every Monday evening at 8:30 PM.  Hadera is 20  minutes drive north of Netanya and has a train station.  There is frequent bus service by Egged and I live about 8 minutes walk from the central bus station.

It will cover developing creativity, over coming writer's block and the basic elements of writing: Theme, setting/atmosphere, plot and characterization.

The group will be for writing development and support rather than critique of the writer's work.

If you are interested, please contact me by email or call 04- 623-1218

Michal Nancy

No comments: